Face & Body® Midwest Education
Earn up to 6 Illinois Esthetic CEUs at Face & Body Midwest!
Illinois estheticians need 10 hours of Continuing Education (CE) to renew their licenses. One (1) Continuing Education hour is authorized per each one hour session in the Advanced Education Conference Program. CE hours are not authorized for Supplier Classes.
Allured Business Media is an approved sponsor of continuing education by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation.
Opening Session: My Journey from Chicago to the White House
After the opening session, choose from the product-neutral sessions within the Advanced Education Conference Program. Sessions are offered across a platform of four industry-driven tracks.
Educational Tracks Include:
- Business Summit—business and profitability solutions
- Hyperpigmentation/Anti-aging—ingredients and treatment options
- Acne/Rosacea—treatment, management and concealing methods.
- The Body—body contouring, hair removal and wellness from within.
- Closing Session: Navigating the Barriers Between Service, Sales and Self
Industry suppliers present their specific products and techniques and conduct hands-on demonstrations and lectures in the available Supplier Classes. The Supplier Classes are included in your Expo Hall registration fee and are a great way to gain valuable face-to-face time with respected industry suppliers.