Face & Body 2016 Registration
Registration is now open! Check pricing for the 2016 show below.
|Early Bird Rate|
Until June 15
Until August 19
|Advanced Education Conference Program New Format! Includes:
|Sunday Onlyincludes supplier classes||$25||$35||$45|
|Monday Onlyincludes supplier classes||$25||$35||$45|
|Sunday and Mondayincludes supplier classes||$30||$55||$75|
Important Information for Cash and Carry
***If you plan to purchase products TAX-EXEMPT***
- Bring your Resale Certificate with you every day you visit the expo hall.
- Provide exhibitors with this information for approved tax-exempt purchases.
Terms and Conditions
- All registration fees are in US Dollars. Registrations will NOT be processed without full payment.
- No refunds or replacements; all sales are final.
- No strollers or wheeled carts permitted on show floor. Complimentary bag check area will be provided.
- Show open to spa industry professionals only.
- All spouses and children, regardless of age, must have a badge before being permitted on the show floor.
- Registration payment accepted on-site: Credit card and cash - no checks.
- As a registrant or participant, you agree to Face & Body's use of your likeness captured by the official show photographer or videographer in any future promotional meeting materials.
Deadlines and Details
- Registrations must be received along with payment in full by July 23, 2016, to receive badges via mail.
- Badges will be mailed to domestic registrants only at the address provided at the time of registration.
- No credentials will be mailed to International registrants. Badges for International registrants may be picked up onsite.
- If you do not receive your credentials before leaving for the conference, you will be able to pick them up at the Pre-registration Desk at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
- The Expo Hall will not be open on Saturday, August 20, which is exclusively for the Conference Program.
- Class size is limited for the Face & Body Advanced Education Conference Program.
- Supplier Class seating is on a first-come, first-served basis, and attendees do not need to register for individual classes.